|Knotty Bracelet Tutorial from Pepperell Braiding Company.|
Sleek, stylish, simple! This sweet bracelet is quick and easy to make.
To make a bracelet you'll need:
- Two 7.5-8 inch pieces of Bungee Cord (we used Pink/Orange)
- Two complete Spring Closures
- Clear-drying craft glue
- Jeweler's pliers (available in the jewelry section of your favorite craft shop)
- Fold the two pieces of Bungee in half and follow the illustrations below for making the Reef Knot:
Reef Knot Instructions
- Insert each of the 4 ends into the spring closures. Follow closure instructions; using jeweler's pliers to secure. Apply clear-drying craft glue to finish.
That's it! Really-really ;-) This bracelet is so simple, you can whip up a bunch of these in such a short amount of time. We remade this project using 6mm Bonnie Braid with a Hook Closure. Just follow the directions above to complete. The only additional step is that the ends were twisted before gluing into the closure for an added effect.
|Reef Knotted Bracelet with 6mm Bonnie Braid.|